Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tissues all over the floor, talcum power in my hair, oh my god where am I?


WOW where have I been? Well, nowhere, of course. jesus, when do I ever go away anyway? This entry is already completely redundant and shitty. Guess I just need a more ~positive~ attitude. Okay. I will list all the POSITIVE things in my life right now. Of course, I wouldn't be the complete negative nancy I am without qucky following all the positivity with some NEGATIVITY.

  • semester 2
    • this semester i am not waking up every morning thinking OH GOD because i actually made some good choices this semester. no more phonology and way more ebonics makes getting out of bed in the morning so much easier.
  • aloe vera juice
    • What a special drink, I don't really drive to university ever anymore but yesterday i did and i was driving down blenheim road and remembered how amazing aloe vera juice is and so i just kinda swerved across 3 lanes really fast to get to the korean supermarket for MY FIX. Honestly, this time last year my friend was like "oh wanna try aloe vera juice?" and I was all, "are you fucking insane? aloe vera? in a drink?" but then I tried it and it was incredible, like grape hubba bubba only better.
Why can I only thing of 3 positive things in my life? I am thinking too much about the negative. Well, I am not going to mention all the negative because I actually can't think of anything thats worth listing that won't make me out to be a horrible, horrible person. Maybe next time!

I don't know why but I am really into movies which feature characters going to Harvard. Lately I have branched off into real life and today watched a lecturer at university whom is all ~harvard grad~ down a bottle of coke really fast. It killed the mystique pretty fast, I will never watch good will hunting ever again.

No comments: