Monday, September 22, 2008

feather fever


Today I:

  • Had an earl grey but didn't let the teabag "soak" for long enough, so it wasn't really that great
  • Forgot to say thank-you, now I can't stop thinking about it
  • Started to like linguistics again
  • Got awkward
  • Took a homemade riceball for lunch but it wasn't really good and i threw it out. Heartbreaking.
  • Wished I was MULTILINGUAL (omg i had monolingual here for days, i am such a fool), or at least bi-lingual
  • Missed somebody, even though I kind of hate her
  • Acted creepy, twice
  • Sat in my car and tried to think of ways to better myself but I don't know where to start
  • Thought about ringing up my nana, but I am so bad at talking on the phone
  • Got jealous, really jealous
  • Listened to some girls talking, I thought they were talking about whether they favored McCain or Obama but they were actually discussing their favorite ice cream flavors.
  • Realized that writing blog entries isn't really that therapeutic. Help? :(

3 comments:

Lauren McG said...

omg pls say everyone in new zealand favors obama.

i think it suxes that people in new zealand have to think about or DUMSHIT but like half of american has no idea where new zealand is on a map.

annia said...

tsk tsk. you'll be in patrick's bad books forever!

annia said...

ps. i wish my car was as ~groovy~ as yours!