Monday, June 23, 2008

aching head of sigh

i am sighing so much all over the place right now. i don't think i have ever sighed so much in my life. i have my ~espanol~ exam tomorrow and i am not looking forward to it at all; mainly because i haven't studied AT ALL, unless, well, you count watching the breakfast club with spanish subtitles studying, well, then, yeah. i guess i have studied a little bit. oh well, my ~psychic vibez~ are telling me EVERYTHING will be OKAY.

oh god i hope those psychic vibez are right. this is all just making me sigh even more. like my turban? i bought it through the magic of the internet and wow it was just that MAGIC that it arrived within days. maybe i should wear it to the exam tomorrow because it just has so many amazing vibes which could NEVER, EVER be HARSHED on. wish i could stop talking about vibes, i mean seriously. what?

No comments: