Sunday, June 1, 2008

chanting and chanting until my face falls off

this morning i was having a really good morning in which i was sitting around in my dressing gown and watching heaps of seinfeld and eating lots of bacon and trying to not feel gross after drinking too much last night and yeah it was all going pretty well. unfortunately some of my gross family showed up to see my mum and i got all ANGST about it and it totally killed my sweet vibe. however, i guess i like to make the most of gross situations, so i drew this picture of my 17 year old cousin:



ugg boots, bag of chips and packet of cigarettes is all dis sista needs. and who could blame her?

last night i saw some pretty trashy stuff. i had a lot of fun though, i mean, as far as being at parties where guys piss themselves and almost getting blinded by so many strobelights goes.

No comments: